Thank you for offering to translate our site into Italian. This translator form has now been locked for 24 hours to prevent more than one person editing. If you don't intend to do any translation now, please click here to unlock and exit the translator.
This page contains all text from the site so is quite long, but don't worry, you can do some, save your work and come back to it later. Your translation won't be published until it's complete.
Before you start, please read our translation guidelines:
- Please only attempt this if you are competent in both English and Italian.
- Please use the same punctuation and capitalisation - even if it looks wrong.
- Please do not colour the language or alter what is being said.
- All the text from the website is separated into blocks and flows as you would read it on the website, but this may not always be the case. Please make sure you understand what is being said in each block before translating. Refer to the site if necessary. (The translation may contain some text that is not currently visible on the site, but is reserved for future use)
- The word 'free' should be translated as follows: For 'The Free World Charter' use the 'liberated' definition (eg. English literal: 'The Liberated World Charter'). For 'Let's make everything free', use both 'gratis' AND 'liberated' (eg. English literal: 'Let's make everything gratis and liberated')
- This website uses a UTF-8 character set. You do not need to enter HTML for non-latin characters. Just type as you would normally.
Please help us complete these blocks of translation for this language.