Become a Freeworlder Patron

Statut Wolnego Świata

"Uczyńmy wszystko darmowym i wolnym"

mida kPodpisano: 05:26, 08/10/2011
"agreed! no more monetary scam! no more greeds !! stop this 1% rich ruling and enslaving the rest 99%! it is a bullshit!!!! they create all problems with money in this rediculous monetary system!"

Podpisz Statut

Some translation is missing or incomplete in this language. Can you help us? Complete this translation.

Statut Wolnego Świata 2021. Używaj dowolnie treści z tej strony.. Kontakt